FOX HILLS TENNIS CLUB
Membership in the Fox Hills Tennis Club ranges from very active tennis players at all levels to those Fox Hills residents who simply have an interest in, and an appreciation for, the game of tennis. Membership is open to any resident of Fox Hills. Activities include:
· Regularly scheduled games as arranged by members
· Tuesday & Thursday morning Ladies Play
· Sunday morning & Wednesday evening Round-Robin play
· Tennis & Pizza party in June
· Tennis “under the lights” & Ice Cream Social in July
· Bagels & Fixins’ & morning tennis in August
· U.S. Open Men’s Semifinals Luncheon in September
· Tennis clinics & ball machine practice as arranged
Non-playing spouses and significant others are always welcome and encouraged to attend the Club’s social events.
Annual Club dues are $10 per person. Any Fox Hills resident who would like to become a member can make a check payable to “Fox Hills Tennis Club” and give it to any Club officer or bring it to our spring or fall meeting.
Please check with the management office in the Clubhouse for current contact information.
TENNIS BEGINS WITH LOVE!